FlyerTech has significant experience in providing services to Operators, Lessors and Owners in relation to complex and demanding aviation projects including aircraft recovery and repatriation projects, aircraft imports and exports, airline Start-Up and the introduction of new aircraft types into revenue service.
The following Services are available from FlyerTech on an as required basis:
- FlyerTech are approved by the UK CAA to produce “E3” Technical Reports for use at aircraft import and initial Certificate of Airworthiness issue.
- General Technical Consultancy.
- Aircraft Maintenance Reserve Analysis.
- Pre-Purchase Aircraft and Technical Records inspection.
- Pre-Delivery Aircraft and Technical Records inspection.
- Aircraft Delivery Representation (Commercial and Technical).
- Aircraft Handback Representation (Commercial and Technical).
- Aircraft Handback Settlement Negotiation.
- Aircraft Mid Lease Technical Monitoring Inspections.
- The Performance of Supplier Quality Audits by Trained Auditors upon Request.
- The Provision of Base Maintenance Representation, by a FlyerTech Engineer.
- Aircraft Operating Lease Technical Consultancy (Aircraft Specification, Delivery & Handback Conditions, etc).
- Aircraft Mandatory Requirements Control
- Aircraft Technical Support
- Aircraft Technical Records Management
- Provision of On-Site Aircraft Technical Representative.
- Aircraft Services Locator.
- Aircraft Modifications; Raising, Approval Processing and Issue.
- Aircraft & Component Warranty Reconciliation.
- The Provision of On-The-Job-Training for our Customer’s Key Personnel.
For more information about FlyerTech’s Consultancy services, please contact us »