CAM Services for Private & Commercial Aircraft Operators, Aircraft Owners, Aircraft Lessors and Financiers Worldwide
Since our incorporation in 2001, we have established our self as the European market leader in supplying the business aviation and airlines sectors with Continuing Airworthiness Management (CAM) services, these being:
Continuing Airworthiness Management / CAM services
We take great pride in the accuracy and detail we apply to our records understanding that this pays dividends during future transactions in terms of speed and negotiation leverage. The CAM services that we offer to both business aviation and airline operators are as below:
- The total Aircraft Technical Administration.
- Monitoring and review of Airworthiness directive compliance.
- Monitoring and review of Service Bulletin compliance.
- Monitoring Damage Assessment, Repair Certification and ensuring damage reports are updated.
- Monitor hard time component replacements.
- Monitor serialised component replacements.
- The production, development, amendment, control, administration and implementation of an approved aircraft maintenance programme.
- The production of aircraft reliability reports and the chairing of periodic reliability review meetings.
- The production, issue and management of line and base maintenance work packs and task cards in accordance with the approved maintenance program.
- The control of out of phase maintenance requirements in accordance with the approved maintenance program
- The management, maintenance and safekeeping of aircraft technical records.
- The scanning of technical records.
- Hosting of operators’ audits.
- CAM for aircraft in storage – monitoring the storage program and issue of storage work packages.
- Full Continuing Airworthiness Management
Robust systems with intuitive reporting & control systems.
Underpinning our service is myairops CAM, one of Europe’s foremost Continuing Airworthiness Management SaaS systems. Developed through years of experience, once an aircraft has been setup, its CAM control follows a structured process in compliance with EASA Part M SubPart G requirements.